Study at YALE, USA
Interested in studying at YALE? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
YALE At a Glance!
Yale is one of the prestigious Ivy League schools, based at New Haven, Connecticut. It is a private university and founded in 1701. Yale students have a promising future. Its alumni include U.S. Presidents.
University / Campus life at YALE
The life at Yale is full of opportunities. People from all over the world live, work, and play as one community of Yale. Students gather together to engage in variety of activities:
- Arts and Culture
- Athletics and Recreation
- Activities to enhance diversity, support equity, and promote an environment of welcome, inclusion and respect.
- Fitness and Wellness Programs
- Residential Life
- Public Service Activities
- Student Groups and Activities
This offers opportunities of personal, academic, and professional growth.
What you need to know about the entrance exams at YALE
Yale considers the scores of ACT or SAT. However, due to Condi-19 Yale has made an exception for students to apply with or without the ACT or SAT scores.
For the upper grades, there are no cut-off scores, but admitted students generally have the following scores:
- SAT-Evidence Based Reading and Writing: between 720 and 770
- SAT-Math: between 740 and 790
- ACT Composite: between 33 and 33
What is the admission Process at YALE?
For the first year, candidates can submit their applications directly to the university from November 1 to January 2.
The admission process at Yale is as follows:
- Submit application Fee of $100
- Submit personal statement of 500 words
- Submit three reference letters from teachers
- Submit transcripts of academic record
- Submit portfolio of work
- The application is reviewed by the Preliminary Selection Jury
- the shortlisted applicants are called for an interview.
Based on application and interview a final decision by admission committee is taken which is final.
For the upper grades, applications are made directly to each college: the application includes a motivational essay; a statement of prior academic record with transcripts for each grade; three letters of recommendation; standardized aptitude test scores; and payment of a $105 application fee.
What are the programs offered at YALE?
YALE offers a variety of programs in the fields of social science, natural sciences, medical sciences, and management sciences.
- School of Architecture
- School of Art
- Divinity School
- Drama School
- School of the Environment
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Law School
- School of Management
- School of Medicine
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- PA Program and PA Online Program
- School of Public Health
- Institute of Sacred Music
Further details are available at https://www.yale.edu/academics/departments-programs