Study at University College London “UCL”, UK
Interested in studying at UCL? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
UCL At a Glance!
University College London which operates as a public research university is amongst the top universities of the country. It is largest university by postgraduate enrolment and second largest by total enrolment. In ranking the UCL is:
- On 8th rank according to QS WORLD UNIVERSITY RANKING
- 18th according to times higher world ranking
- 9th according to the Guardian
Campus / University life at UCL
UCL offers many opportunities to the students and facilitate them in best possible ways as well. For instance:
- The team has vast amount of working knowledge and big team which is available for students all time
- The services of “staying safe” not only in university but also in London and at online spaces is offered as well.
- UCL offers accommodation to its students also- allowing them all time presence at campus and exploration
- Students Union are active in the university and talk about student rights
Find out more about UCL and student life.
What is the admission process at University College London “UCL”?
For undergraduates, admission is via the UCAS platform. The selection is based on the applicant’s academic results. They must also write a personal statement, an essential part of their application, and provide a letter of recommendation.
It is also imperative to apply before January 15, the deadline for validating the application on UCAS, because applications registered after this date are only examined if there are still places available in the programs applied for. It is common for applicants to be invited to interviews (medical and dental)
To apply at UCL follow following guideline;
- Chose the program
- Learn about entry requirement
- Decide the year you want to apply for
- Work on application (personal statement)
- Submit application on UCAS
The selection process at UCL is:
- Application is received
- Selector review application
- Further call for interview
- Additional selection tasks, tests and interviews
What is the tuition fee at University College London “UCL”?
The tuition fee for undergraduate program is:
- Annual tuition fee for UK students is £9,250
- Annual tuition fee for overseas students is £31,200