Study at St. Gallen University, Switzerland
Interested in studying at St. Gallen University? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
St. Gallen At a Glance!
The University of St. Gallen is a public research university located in St. Gallen, Switzerland. It is a prestigious institute ranked among the top business universities in the world.
#301 in World University Ranking according to Times Ranking
#301 in Social Sciences
#59 in Business and Economics
#459 according to QS rankings
Campus / University life at St. Gallen University
- Campus map
- Geoportal and City map
- Maker Space
- Swiss Federal Railways (SBB)
- Student Union (SHG)
- Student Clubs
The most important rooms on campus:
- Study and group rooms
- IT Infrastructure
- Catering Options
- Sport Facilities
- Locations offered by the Student Union (SHSG)
What is the admission process at St. Gallen University?
Applications for the Bachelor program are open from October 1 to April 30.
The online application process involves the following six steps:
- Gather information and choose your degree program
- Prepare electronic documents and data
- Access your online application user account with your SWITCH edu_ID Login
- Complete the online form and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the application when you pay the application fee
- Track application/processing status of your online application
Start your online application here
Selection process at St. Gallen University
- Online Application
- Pre-Selection: shortlisting according CEMS-wide selection criteria
- Selected candidates are called for interview/group discussion/presentation.
For further details visit here
For the Master’s programs, the SIM Admissions Committee is in charge of reviewing applications. It organizes four admission sessions which take place between October and April. In the same way, the applicant must send his or her application including a copy of his or her identity card, a copy of the Charter and Code of Conduct signed and initialed, a CV, any proof of professional or associative experience, a motivation essay written in English, a copy of diplomas already obtained as well as the corresponding transcripts and finally the score obtained on an aptitude test (GMAT, GRE). Each applicant must pay an application fee of 250 CHF.
What are the different programs offered at St. Gallen University?
The University of St. Gallen has six schools. These are the “School of Management”, the “School of Humanities and Social Sciences”, the “Law School”, the “School of Finance”, the “School of Economics and Political Science” and the “School of Computer Science”.
These schools provide programs
- Integrative Education
The fields of studies for these programs include
- Economics and Law
- Business Administration
- International Affairs
- Economics and Political Science
- Computer Science
- Humanities and Social Sciences
What is the tuition fee at St. Gallen University?
- Application and processing fee: CHF 250
- Bachelors: CHF 1,229 / semester
- Master: CHF 1,429 / semester
- D.: CHF 629 / semester
Further details are given here