Study at Princeton University, USA
Interested in studying at Princeton University? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
Princeton University At a Glance!
Princeton University is a private Ivy league research university. It was founded in 1746 as a college. It is fourth oldest institution of higher education in the United States of America. It is also among the nine colleges which were chartered under the colonial rule.
Princeton university is:
- #7 on the list of World University Ranking 2022
- #7 on the list of top 100 universities in the United States
- #15 on the list of world university ranking
- #1 on the list of best swimming colleges
- #1 on the list of endowment per student at selected colleges
Campus / University life at Princeton University
There are many choices for students at Princeton university to grow and master some new skills. There are plenty of clubs such as:
- Athletics and campus recreation
- Campus life initiatives
- Center for career development
- Office of the dean of undergraduate student
The university also offers health services.
What you need to know about entrance exams at Princeton University
For entry into the undergraduate program, the application is done exclusively online via the university’s partner application. At Princeton university for the undergraduate programs, applicants have until November 1st to send:
- Standardized tests are mandatory (however not mandated for 2022-2023)
- There is no minimum score
- The applications are reviewed holistically
- There is no requirement to submit scores for written part of SAT/ ACT
- language proficiency tests (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE).
What is the admission process at Princeton University?
Undergraduate applications close on January 1st
Princeton review’s whole life of the applicant, through an application. Thus one must submit:
- A completed application
- Princeton’s supplement
- Application fee
- Graded written paper
- School report
- Counselor recommendation
- Midyear school report
To enter a graduate program, the applicant must submit an application between September and December in order to be accepted the following year. The entire procedure is done via the university’s website. Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, a CV, three letters of academic recommendation, transcripts of all previous school years, standardized aptitude tests (SAT) results, and an application fee.
What is the tuition fee at Princeton University?
The cost of attendance for 2022-23 is $79,540 and includes:
- Tuition: $57,410.
- Room charge: $10,960.
- Board rate: $7,670.
- Estimated miscellaneous expenses: $3,500.
The university offers multiple options for payment to students available on the website.
What are the different programs at Princeton University?
The university offers:
- Computer science
- Public policy
- Operations research
- Mechanical engineering
Other programs are available on the website.