Study at the University of Oxford, UK
Interested in studying at University of Oxford? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
University of Oxford At a Glance!
It is a research university where first evidence of teaching leads back to 1096. It is oldest university in the English speaking world and second- oldest university which is in continuous operation. These are interesting factors and they lead to differing circumstances also. Oxford university:
- Ranked #1 in the world for past six years continuously.
- Has 25,000 students enrolled in different programs
- Oxford has largest volume of world leading research
Campus / University life at the University of Oxford
The life of students is very good and happening at Oxford University. There is:
- Exceptional educational opportunities
- Welcoming and supportive environment
- Do what you love by joining over 400 clubs of the university
- Oxford endorses diversity through its inclusive structure
What is the admission process at the University of Oxford?
For admission at Oxford like any other university in the United Kingdom, apply through UCAS and follow following steps:
- Choose your course
- Choose a college or decide on an open application
- Write personal statement
- Organize academic references
- Shortlisted students will be called for interview by mid of December
Different programs can require some tests also, so:
- Confirm the tests you need to take
- Prepare and practice through online papers
- Find test center
To check if the chosen undergraduate program requires test, view the website.
For the vast majority of courses, student applicants will have to pass a standardized admission test that is designed to evaluate them regardless of their previous education.
For undergraduate courses, admission is by registration via the UCAS platform. For the Master’s programs, the application is submitted directly to each College according to specific procedures.
The application is reviewed holistically including the interview.
What is the tuition fee at the University of Oxford?
The tuition fee varies from case to case for undergraduate programs. For instance:
- If you are a Home student undertaking your first undergraduate degree, the course fee for 2022 will be £9,250.
- For overseas students Fee is between £27,840 and £39,010*