Study at l'Université de Nanterre, France
Interested in studying at l’Université de Nanterre? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
L’Université de Nanterre At a Glance!
It is known as one of the best institutes in the world of science of technology. Though the department of science and technology is smaller, yet the university is known for extensive research. The institute has:
- 40 laboratories
- 195 international thesis co-supervisors
- 5800 students
- 400 partnerships with more than 70 countries
European Digital University is the most peculiar project of the institute.
Campus / University life at l’Université de Nanterre
The campus offers excellent growth opportunity to its students in their extra- curricular also. For instance:
- Exceptional sports and cultural facilities are offered
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Student canteen to socialize
- Performing Arts and Theatre
- Auditorium with 500 seats
All these facilities encourage students to explore their interests, talent and innermost personality.
What is the admission Process at l’Université de Nanterre?
The admission process involves following steps:
- Registration in DU
- Selected candidates will be contacted for online selection tests
- The selected students will be contacted
The documents required for registration are:
- Copy of an official identification document
- A curriculum vitae
- A covering letter
- Copy of the highest degree, at least the equivalent of the baccalaureate’s degree.
- Certificate of level in French (Except for re-enrolled students, who can provide their school certificate instead). Throughout the year, we organize French language tests
More details about admission and selection process are available on the website.
What are the programs offered at l’Université de Nanterre?
- 25 Bachelor’s degrees with 76 specializations
- 13 Double Bachelor’s courses
- 5 multidisciplinary Bachelor’s degrees
- 27 professional Bachelor’s courses
- 58 Master’s degrees with 155 specializations
- 8 Faculties
- 6 Doctoral Schools
Further details are available on the website.