Study at la LUISS Business School, Italy
Interested in studying at LUISS Business School? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
LUISS Business School At a Glance!
In 1966 Pro Deo university was established which was renamed to LUISS- Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali. Today it is amongst the top business schools of the world. The university is in the city of Rome and offers beautiful, historical and rich cultural environment to the students. The university has many memberships including:
- AACSB International (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
- EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)
- FOME (The Future of Management Education Alliance)
- GBSN (Global Business School Network)
Campus / University life at la LUISS Business School
The university offers beautiful, cultural and historical experience of Rome city. As they say “Rome is more!”. The university offers:
- Exposure to the city of Rome
- Advanced learning experience
- Residence opportunity
- Sports and athletic opportunities
- Health care
- Cultural activities
- Interaction with diverse people
What is the admission process at la LUISS Business School?
For admission in the Undergraduate Program:
- B2 Level English is requirement- Proved through language exams (IELTS, TOEFL)
- certificate showing the studies completed to date (updated transcript of records or, if not available, provisional transcript) and associated grades, issued in English or translated into Italian;
- currently valid identity document;
- details of a sponsoring professor, who may be contacted by the admissions commission;
- certificate of knowledge of the English language (at least level B2), for all students wishing to register for a degree program taught in English;
- proven mandatory level of knowledge of the Italian language (at least level B2 certified by accredited language institutes), solely for non-Italian citizens wishing to register for a degree program taught in Italian;
- other optional certification (for example, language proficiency, SAT Reasoning Test collegeboard.com or ACT Test www.act.org). Students in possession of a SAT certificate with a minimum score of 1,090 or an ACT certificate with a minimum score of 20 should submit an application for direct admission by clicking here.
For admission in any other program visit website.
First of all, it should be noted that LUISS Business School holds application sessions throughout the year. To apply for a Master’s degree program, the applicant must send a number of supporting documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application file includes the following documents: the completed application form, a copy of previous diplomas, a CV, an identity document and proof of payment of the application fee of 75 euros. Please note that some programs require the applicant to have obtained a score in the aptitude and English tests.
At the time of application, applicant will be asked to choose two of the following:
- International selection
- Orientation Workshop
In order to be admitted to the MBA program, the candidate must send all the supporting documents that make up his or her file, in order to be able to participate in the admission test. This includes the completed application form, a copy of previous diplomas, a piece of identification, a photo, a CV and proof of payment of the application fee of 105 euros. Depending on the program, applicants may also be required to provide scores from standardized aptitude tests (GMAT/GRE) and English tests (TOEFL/IELTS).
The two are mutually exclusive and selection is based on choice of the applicant. For more details, visit website.
What is the tuition fee at la LUISS Business School?
The tuition fee in Italian university remains same irrespective of nationality of the applicant. Thus, the tuition fee is:
|BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMS||MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMS|
|2022/2023||€ 11,600||€ 12,600|
|2023/2024||€ 11,600||€ 12,600|