Study at La Sorbonne, France
Interested in studying at La Sorbonne? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
La Sorbonne At a Glance!
La Sorbonne also known as University of Paris was founded in the year 1150. From 1150 to 1970 it remained top university of France except for the duration of French Revolution.
Though the institute continues to be prestigious in contemporary times also. The following table shows university ranking:
|QS WUR Subject 2020||QS WUR Subject 2021||QS WUR Subject 2022|
|World ranking||National Ranking||World ranking||National Ranking||World ranking||National Ranking|
|Arts and Humanités||52||2||34||2||23||1|
|Engineering and Technology||114||4||96||3||66||4|
|Life Sciences and Medicine||45||1||46||1||39||1|
|Social Sciences and Management||175||7||142||6||122||6|
Campus / University life at La Sorbonne
Sorbonne University described life at campus as “learning, teaching, serving, and living!”. The university invests in holistic development of the students. On Sorbonne University students can:
- Participate in any event such as concert, art exhibition, theatre
- Access libraries
- Experience advanced world as it is in heart of Paris
- Access to scientific equipment
- Work spaces
And the list can go on.
What is the admission process at La Sorbonne?
The general process for undergraduate admission and registration is:
- Step 1: the application
- Step 2: confirm selected degree program
- Step 3: send documents to be attached
- Step 4: receipt of CVEC registration
- Step 5: Pay registration fee
- Step 6: proceed with educational registration