Study at IE Business School, SPAIN
Interested in studying at IE Business School? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
IE At a Glance!
IE business school was founded in the year 1973 by entrepreneurs and for entrepreneurs. It was formed independently, but since 2009 it is part of IE University. Today, IE Business School ranks number one in Europe and fourth globally in teaching entrepreneurship.
IE Business school offers undergraduate, graduate and doctorate programs as well.
Campus / University life at IE Business School
IE has put conscious effort is making student experience worth time they spend at the campus. There are multiple social clubs in which each student can participate and play their role in their growth as well. There are:
- 200+ clubs at the campus including sports clubs, debate clubs, and music club as well
- 544+ events are conducted annually
- 165+ nationalities on campus offering exposure to diversity
Besides, students also get support from campus for every step on their journey.
What you need to know about the entrance exams at IE Business School
For admission at IE Business school, admission test alternative to standardized tests. Through this test (IE Admission test, SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL) your following skills are evaluated:
- English proficiency
Following covid-19 the facility to take online test is available.
What is the admission process at IE Business School?
All applications (undergraduate, graduate and MBA) are sent via the online platform on the school’s website. IE Business School has no application deadline for its programs: candidates can apply throughout the year.
The selection process is extensive and begins from Online application, and followed by:
- Admission test
- Online Assessment- which is
- Conducted virtually
- Consists of three questions- 1 written and 2 videos
- A 30 minutes’ process
- A times exam
This helps in identifying personality of the applicant.
- Personal interview
- Only of the candidates who have cleared former steps
- Final committee decision
- Conducts interview and give final results
What is the tuition fee at IE Business School?
Bachelor in Applied Mathematics
Bachelor in Architectural Studies
Bachelor in Behavior and Social Sciences
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
For Graduate and other programs fee structure visit the website.
What are the programs offered at IE Business School?
The undergraduate programs include:
- BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DUAL DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION + DATA & BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- DUAL DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION + INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- DUAL DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION + LAWS
The details to other offered programs are on the website.