Study at HEC Paris, France
Interested in studying at HEC Paris? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
HEC Paris At a Glance!
HEC Paris is a prestigious private business school and selective Grandes écoles. The university has one of the largest campuses in Europe. The university is:
|Financial Times||MBA 2022||#11 worldwide|
|QS||Global MBA Rankings 2022||#4 worldwide|
|Forbes||Best International Two-Year MBA Programs 2019||#2 worldwide|
|America Economia||Ranking MBA Global 2021||#3 worldwide|
|The Economist / Which MBA?||Full-Time MBA ranking 2022||#7 worldwide|
University / Campus life at HEC Paris
HEC Paris offers multiple academic, leisure and sports facilities. HEC supports students in activities:
- Self-fulfillment and Diversity: various student clubs and associations
- Sports clubs and competitions: sporting events
- Facilities: six restaurants and bars, language resource center
- Learning Center: the library
- Mission for disabled learners
- IT Services: Unlimited Wi-Fi, An account for email and calendar, MyHEC: mobile app, free access to IT equipment.
Research and Learning Centers at HEC Paris
- Hi! Paris Center
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center
- Society and Organizations Institute
- Groupement de Recherche et d’Etudes en Gestion à HEC Paris (GREGHEC)
What is the admission process at HEC Paris?
After the preparatory classes (economic and social or literary), candidates wishing to enter the Grande École program must register for the Banque Commune d’ Epreuves (BCE) competitive entrance exam on the website www.concours-bce.com, from December 10 to January 14. This exam includes several written tests: reading comprehension, modern languages, mathematics, political essay, etc. The most deserving students are then declared eligible and must take part in oral exams.
Parallel admission to PGE is open to students with a minimum of three years of higher education. Applicants must fill out an application form on the school’s website and attach the following documents: post-baccalaureate diplomas, transcripts of all years of study, a CV, two letters of recommendation, a passport photo and scores from aptitude tests (TAGE MAGE, GRE) and English tests (TOEIC, IELTS). Like the candidates in preparatory classes, the best profiles will also have to undergo the demanding exercise of the personality interview.
What are the different programs offered at HEC Paris?
HEC offers variety of programs in Management Science, such as:
- Master in Management (MIM)
- MSc International Finance (MIF)
- MBA and EMBA programs
- Specialized MSc’s, PhD’s and executive education
- Summer school
- HEC Online
The departments at the university:
- Accounting and Management Control
- Economics and Decision Science
- Information System and Operations Management
- Language and Cultures
- Law and Tax
- Management and Human Resources
- Strategy and Business Policy
Tuition fee at HEC PARIS
MBA – Sept. 2022: € 78,000, Jan. 2023: € 80,000, Sept. 2023: € 87,700
EMBA – Sept. 2022: € 92,000, Nov. 2022: € 92,000, Jan. 2023: € 94,000