Study at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Interested in studying at ETH Zurich? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
ETH Zurich At a Glance!
ETH Zurich is one of the world’s prominent universities in science and technology in Zurich, Switzerland. To date, 21 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to researchers who have or have had an association with ETH Zurich.
- #15 in World University Rankings according to Times Higher Education
- #9 in QS World University Rankings for 2023
Campus / University life at ETH Zurich
ETH Zurich provides a campus full of learning, research, and community building activities.
- Treffpunkt Science City
- Experience sustainability
- Gardens and outdoor spaces
- Studying and working
- Cafés, restaurants and shops
- Sports and the ASVZ Sport Center
What is the admission process at ETH Zurich?
To apply for a Bachelor’s program at ETH Zurich, applicants must apply online via the school’s website between November 1 and April 30. To apply for a Master’s program, the applicant must complete an online application form between November 15 and December 15.
Application process include 6 six steps:
- Fill out the online application in eApply
- Pay the application fee
- Compile your application documents
- Submit your application documents by post
For more information on application process click here
Selection process at ETH Zurich
The process of reviewing starts after the submission of application
- Reviewing process can take a few weeks.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit original documents.
- Students who must sit the entrance examination will receive a registration form with the admissions decision.
For more information on selection process visit here
What are the different programs offered at ETH Zurich?
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geospatial Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Computational Sciences and Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Food Sciences
- Earth and Climate Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Human Medicine
- Humanities, Social and Political Sciences
- Public Policy (Professional Officer)
For more information on programmes click here