Study at ESSEC Business School, France
Interested in studying at ESSEC Business School? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
ESSEC At a Glance!
The MiM program combines the best of a prestigious French ‘Grande École’ experience with a unique exposure to international financial markets through its campuses in Morocco and Singapore. The tri-campus program provides a dual gateway to over 90 partnering business networks in Europe and Asia.
Students on the MiM program at ESSEC tend to work 3 days a week at a corporate firm and study for 2 days at the school thanks to the school’s apprentice program. In return, the companies and firms involved will often pay the tuition fees for students at ESSEC.
University / Campus life at ESSEC
The Ecole Superieure des Sciences Economiques et Commerciales, known as ESSEC, is a Paris-based Grande École with campuses in France, Singapore and Morocco. It is one of the most selective and prestigious business schools in Europe and together with ESCP and HEC, in France, is referred to as one of the “trois Parisiennes”.
This name puts the three schools into their own separate category as they are considered the best business schools in Paris. Students are admitted via the councours entrance exam at ESSEC and the school has an acceptance rate of just 6% for applicants. Extremely selective, this school is famous for its world-renowned Masters in Management program (MiM) as well as its Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA).
What is the admission process at ESSEC Business School
I’ESSEC Business School caters high potential candidates in all programs:
- Global BBA – requires high school degree completion
- Master programs – requires 3 or 4-year bachelor’s degree or above depending on the program The Grande Ecole Program is accessible after the BCE (Banque Commune d’Epreuves) exam in preparatory classes. In addition, students with a minimum of a four-year degree can also apply to the Grande Ecole Program through the admission procedure based on their qualifications. Finally, each specialized Master’s program has specific admission criteria. All these procedures can be consulted on the school’s website.
- Global MBA – requires 3-year Bachelor with minimum 3 years of professional work experience (click on the link for more details)
- Executive Education – requires confirmed professional experience (click on the link for more details
The I’ESSEC Business School has a 5 steps application process. The steps are mentioned as follows:
- Preparation and Tests: GMAT/GRE, TOEIC/IELTS/TOEFL
- Online Application: https://info.essec.edu/GlobalMBA-Pre-Application.html
- Checklist and Documents
- Interview: Applicants will be contacted after the successful judgement of Admission Panel.
- Results: results will be declared after two weeks of interview.
The I’ESSEC Business School has a 3 steps scholarship application process. The steps are mentioned as follows:
- ADMISSION: Applicant must be in the process of applying, or be admitted into a post-experience/executive program at ESSEC Business School.
- APPLICATION: The candidate must write a cover letter indicating his/her choice of scholarship(s) and illustrate using concrete examples
- COMMISSION DECISION: The Admissions Team informs the candidate of the commission’s decision: acceptance (along with the amount of scholarship) or refusal.
What are the different programs offered at ESSEC Business School?
I’ESSEC Business School offers master’s degree programs in Management and Finance, MBAs, Executive MBAs, Ph.D programs, bachelor’s programs and a broad variety of specialized master’s degrees. Moreover, the university currently has 8 department for:
- GLOBAL BBA
- GRANDE ECOLE ET MASTERS
- EXECUTIVE EDUCATION