Study at ESADE Business School, SPAIN
Interested in studying at Study at ESADE Business School? Contact now to discuss with one of our consultants!
ESADE At a Glance!
ESADE is amongst the most prestigious institutes of Spain. It is a private institute in Barcelona that offers learning opportunities in business and management to people. ESADE is:
- #4 Best Executive Education School according to Financial Times
- #1 Entrepreneurship Ecosystem. Poets & Quants
- #3 Educational Experience MBA. The Economist
- #4 Technological Degree Specialization. QS
- #3 Diversity. QS
Campus / University Life at ESADE
The life at ESADE is diverse and enriched with opportunities to learn, research and grow. At ESADE there is:
- Work done on Community building
- Corporate government
- The ethics committee and ombudsman
- Spirituality team
This offers opportunity for personal, spiritual and professional growth as well.
What you need to know about the entrance exam at ESADE
A three hours’ test is conducted at for admission at ESADE business school. The purpose of admission is to assess profile of applicant. The test (GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL)consists of different sections which include:
- Sufficiency of information
- Numerical analysis
- Logical reasoning
- English level test
What is the admission process at ESADE Business School?
All applications are made via the school’s website: candidates must create an account on the dedicated application platform. To join a Bachelor’s program, candidates can apply from October to June.
The selection process at ESADE Business School is as follows:
- Submit application
- Upload required documents (CV, Motivation letter, Recommendation letters, admission forms, transcripts, diploma)
- Entrance exams:
- English proficiency exams (TOEFL, IELTS).
- GRE or GMAT for graduate students.
- Applications documents considered
- Official interview is conducted
- Admission committee
Admission committee will take the final decision while considering the whole application including interview.
Further details are available on the website.
What is the tuition fee at ESADE Business School?
Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA: €17,600
Double Degree in Business Administration and Law*: €20,250
Further details about tuition fee and living cost are available on the website.
What are the different programs offered at ESADE BUSINESS School?
- Bachelor of Business Administration- BBA
- Double Degree in Business Administration
- Double Degree in Law + Global Governance, Economics & Legal Order
- Bachelor in Law
- Bachelor in Global Governance, Economics & Legal Order
- Bachelor in Transformational Leadership and Social Impact
- Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor in Artificial Intelligence for Business
For more details click on the website: https://www.esade.edu/bachelor/en/degrees/tuition-fees